Communications and Consultation
We are actively engaging with a range of stakeholder groups along the river, including customers, local authorities, regional assemblies, Development Agencies, amenity and interest groups, and more than 60 outside bodies.
- Active Twitter feed bringing event updates shots of river activities
- Presence at key riverside events such as the Thames Festival
- One-to-one briefings with interested parties
- Holding public meetings in central locations in our three districts to enable us to take stakeholder feedback directly
- Formal consultation on changes to Port bylaws, directions, etc.,