Thames Vision Consultation - Goals and Priority Actions
In December 2015 we launched a ten week consultation on the Goals and Priority Actions for the Thames Vision where we asked those who were interested in the thames to let us know what they thought. You can view the consultation document here.
Further to the initial consultation, we asked the following:
1. Are these the right goals for the Thames Vision?
2. Are these the right priority actions to achieve the Vision?
3. Are there other goals and priority actions you think are needed in the Thames Vision?
Please note that this consultation closed on 15th February 2016, but you can still get in touch:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- post to Katherine Riggs, Vision Project Director, Port of London Authority, London River House, Royal Pier Road, Gravesend, Kent DA12 2BG