Financial Services Executive *6 Months Fixed Term Contract*
Financial Services Executive
6 months Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £39,937 per annum
Based in Gravesend, Kent
We are seeking a motivated Financial Services Executive to join our busy Finance department on a full time, fixed term basis. A high standard of numeracy/literacy and the ability to communicate at all levels of management internally and externally with auditors is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management and statutory accounts for charity Thames21.
- Record all capital expenditure projects and maintain a fixed asset register.
- Examine recorded financial information and liaise with allocated department managers in order to assess and determine departmental repayments, accruals and provisions.
- Produce management accounts and report on variances as required.
- Produce updated forecasts, plans and annual budgets for presentation to the management teams as required.
- Assist with control the book-keeping, reconciliations, cash books and transfer of relevant funds for charity Thames21 and two pension funds.
The successful candidate will hold a full ACCA/CIMA qualification and will have at least 3 years experience of financial accounting. Knowledge of Agresso is desirable and strong excel, word and outlook skills are also required.
To view the job description, please click here.
The Authority offers a competitive benefits package, including a contributory pension scheme and 28 days annual leave.
For an informal chat about the position, please contact Angela Jeffrey, Financial Services Manager on 01474 562229.