The role means a long and rewarding career on the tidal Thames. It also means:
- A starting salary of £50,770 per annum with progression through the classes.
- A working Pattern of nine days on watch and 6 days off duty.
- 28 days leave per annum, rising to 30 days when you reach Class I.
- A relocation allowance.
- BUPA Private Health insurance.
- A generous pension, which includes death-in-service cover and pension benefits to dependents.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Discounted leisure centre Membership.
- A structured training programme.