River Thames Public Meeting - Putney
TUESDAY, 7 FEBRUARY 2017
People interested in the River Thames are invited to attend a Port of London Authority public meeting at London Rowing Club in Putney at 6.30 pm on Tuesday, 7 February.
The meeting will be chaired by PLA chief executive, Robin Mortimer, together with PLA chief harbour master, Bob Baker, who will provide a brief presentation on current matters including Thames safety, recreational, passenger, leisure, and cargo activities.
The meeting is free and open to anyone interested in the future of the tidal Thames and the PLA’s work. Following the presentation the floor will be opened for questions and discussion.
- Venue: London Rowing Club, Embankment, Putney SW15 1LB.
- Start time: 6.30 pm; refreshments from 6.00 pm
- Nearest public transport:
- Putney Pier for river-bus service
- Putney mainline railway station
- Putney Bridge tube station
– ends –