Communications and Consultation
We engage actively with stakeholders along the Thames, including all river users, local authorities, the Greater London Authority, amenity and interest groups, Government and many other bodies.
Our goal is to underpin our direct communications with stakeholders through our:
• Annual Stakeholder Forum – our equivalent to an Annual General Meeting –
which is open to anyone interested in the tidal Thames or the PLA
• regular public meetings at central locations in our three districts
• lively Twitter feed providing coverage of river events, safety alerts and fabulous photos
• YouTube channel featuring films about our work, river developments and events
• presence at key riverside events such as the Thames Festival.
• one-to-one briefings with interested parties.
• formal consultation on changes to port byelaws, directions and other matters.
We produce an online newsletter at least five times a year which you can sign up to receive here