Latest Port Handbook
Port of London Authority Handbook 2019
This full-colour book comes packed with information about shipping, logistics, freight and transport on London’s river and is indispensable for organisations in these and other related industries.
PLA19 also has vital information on:
- Terminal contact details and statistics
- Cargo and shipping figures
- Essential PLA business contacts
- Port of London facilities
- The 20-year Thames Vision
- The Port of Tilbury and DP World London Gateway
- Hydrographic services
- Environmental news and the new Green Tariff
- Port Directory.
Or, if you’d prefer a hard copy, they are free of charge (to anyone working in the transport, shipping, logistics and/or freight sectors) and available by simply completing our online form or call 01474 562364.
If you don’t work in any of the above sectors, a free copy can be picked up at the Port of London Authority headquarters: London River House, Royal Pier Road, Gravesend, Kent DA12 2BG.