This tool allows users to:
- View the next predicted high and low waters at a glance.
- View the location of Thames tide gauges via a map interface.
- Predictions of high and low water times and heights up to 2067.
- Tidal curves plotted graphically.
- Predicted heights at 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 and 60 minute intervals for the next 3 years.
- Ability to view times in a range of time zones.
- Ability to print and download data in a range of formats.
- Ability to calculate tidal windows based on underkeel and masthead clearances.
- 30 days of tidal data to be used offline.
*This online tool replaces the Thames Tide windows application*.
The 2019 PLA Tide Tables and Port Information booklet is available to download as a PDF.
To purchase a hard copy of the publication please visit our shop.
The print outs of the tide tables for individual gauges (3 months to view) can now be accessed via the web based tool above.
The times and heights presented in the tide tables are predictions only. These may be influenced by variations in fluvial flows and meteorological events. The PLA does not accept any responsibility in law for the information in these tide tables.
Tide heights above the Thames Barrier are, and those below can be, affected by barrier closures. The Thames Barrier is owned and operated by the Environment Agency and scheduled closures are advertised on its website.
To view the Tide Table and Port Information booklet you need Adobe Acrobat Reader, available as a free download by clicking on the icon below.